The Emergency Assistance (EA) Program reviews applications in the order in which they are received. Applicants will typically be contacted within 72 business hours after their application is received by a member of the committee. Final decisions about applications will be made within 14 business days and provided via email.
The EA program provides emergency financial assistance to ALL degree seeking KSU students to help overcome unforeseen hardships that may hinder their successful academic progress. Based on the availability of funding, EA may provide financial support to cover the cost of:
- Temporary housing;
- Textbook purchase;
- Access and technology needed to support remote learning;
- Assistive services that directly support classroom needs;
- Rideshare/transportation costs;
- Rent or utility bills;
- Emergency healthcare expenses;
- Childcare expenses;
- Tuition and outstanding balances.
Student Events+View More
- KSU CARES and MUST Mobile PantryCARE Services and MUST Ministries will be coming to KSU Campus Green (between Kennesaw Hall and the ...2:30 pmKSU CAMPUS GREENKSU CARES and MUST Mobile PantryKSU CAMPUS GREEN
- KSU CARES and MUST Mobile Pantry Homelessness Awareness WeekCARE Services and MUST Ministries will be coming to KSU Campus Green (between Kennesaw Hall and the ...2:30 pmKSU CAMPUS GREENKSU CARES and MUST Mobile Pantry Homelessness Awareness WeekKSU CAMPUS GREEN
- United Way for Greater Atlanta: SparkUnited Way of Greater Atlanta and Kennesaw State University are partnering to host a non-profit Spar...10:30 amKennesaw State UniversityUnited Way for Greater Atlanta: SparkKennesaw State University
- HAW: Empty BowlsEmpty Bowls is a fundraiser for CARE Services to support students who have experienced homelessness...10:00 amKennesaw State UniversityHAW: Empty BowlsKennesaw State University