The Emergency Assistance (EA) Program reviews applications in the order in which they are received. Applicants will typically be contacted within 72 business hours after their application is received by a member of the committee. Final decisions about applications will be made within 14 business days and provided via email.
The EA program provides emergency financial assistance to ALL KSU students to help overcome unforeseen hardships that may hinder their successful academic progress. Based on the availability of funding, EA may provide financial support to cover the cost of:
- Temporary housing;
- Textbook purchase;
- Access and technology needed to support remote learning;
- Assistive services that directly support classroom needs;
- Rideshare/transportation costs;
- Rent or utility bills;
- Emergency healthcare expenses;
- Childcare expenses;
- Tuition and outstanding balances.
Students Events+View More
- Adulting 101: Meal Planning (Cancelled)Learn how to create and stick to a meal plan!...11:00 amTBDAdulting 101: Meal Planning (Cancelled)TBD
- Adulting 101: Meal PlanningAdulting 101 is a monthly workshop series designed to teach college students a wide variety of key l...11:00 amPrillaman Health Sciences, Room 1002Adulting 101: Meal PlanningPrillaman Health Sciences, Room 1002
- Owl Creed Week - Pack The PantryHelp CARE Services to PACK THE PANTRY by donating non-perishable food items during the 5th annual Ow...10:00 amKennesaw State University - Kennesaw CampusOwl Creed Week - Pack The PantryKennesaw State University - Kennesaw Campus
- CARE About Financial Aid: Scholarship Essay WritingLearn how to write an exceptional scholarship essay with the KSU Scholarship Office and KSU CARES....12:30 pmScience Building - SC215 ClassroomCARE About Financial Aid: Scholarship Essay WritingScience Building - SC215 Classroom