The Emergency Assistance (EA) Program reviews applications in the order in which they are received. Applicants will typically be contacted within 72 business hours after their application is received by a member of the committee. Final decisions about applications will be made within 14 business days and provided via email.
The EA program provides emergency financial assistance to ALL degree seeking KSU students to help overcome unforeseen hardships that may hinder their successful academic progress. Based on the availability of funding, EA may provide financial support to cover the cost of:
- Temporary housing;
- Textbook purchase;
- Access and technology needed to support remote learning;
- Assistive services that directly support classroom needs;
- Rideshare/transportation costs;
- Rent or utility bills;
- Emergency healthcare expenses;
- Childcare expenses;
- Tuition and outstanding balances.
Student Events+View More
- WoW: Pop Up Pantry with CARES!In celebration of Weeks of Welcome 2022, CARE Services will host a FREE POP-UP FOOD GIVE-AWAY at Cam...2:30 pmCampus Green, Kennesaw CampusWoW: Pop Up Pantry with CARES!Campus Green, Kennesaw Campus
- WoW: Pop Up Pantry with CARES! (Cancelled)In celebration of Weeks of Welcome 2022, CARE Services will host a FREE POP-UP FOOD GIVE-AWAY at Cam...2:30 pmCampus GreenWoW: Pop Up Pantry with CARES! (Cancelled)Campus Green
- WOW-a-PaloozaCome out to WOW-a-Palooza! Enjoy yard games/interactive tables and meet multiple KSU Departments and...6:00 pmConvocation CenterWOW-a-PaloozaConvocation Center